*******traders*******

free counters

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

GOLD RAIDS - In Malaysia & Singapore !!!

The Powers that be seemed to be in a "golden" mood nowadays.

Some mainstream news:-
NTV 7
New Straits Times

4 Companies have been raided & it's assets frozen to-date. They are:-
(1) Caesar Gold
(2) Genneva Malaysia Sdn Bhd
(3) Pageantary Gold Bhd
(4) Worldwide Far East Sdn Bhd

Bank Negara Malaysia(BNM) Statement, HERE

I had some experience with 2 of the companies raided.
One had publicize pictures of a Royalty...the King to be precise, gracing their launch event in the Souvenir/Itinerary Booklet(which is then sold to agents as a marketing tool) to the extent that my neighborhood doctor persuaded me to view their operations at The Kuchai Lama area in KL and wanted me to invest...Luckily I did not. In addition, prior to going to the place, I'd contacted one of the Syariah Advisor and he'd asked me to checkout the operations and inform him later of my observations.

Another company I went to in the Setapak area (Read HERE) and had even attended their 1st Anniversary event as a VIP Guest in a KL hotel, informed me that they were in the midst of implementing a similar scheme to the 1st company I went to and was finalising their submissions to the SSM (Companies Commission) for a trust to be created to administer/manage thescheme...I am now wondering what happened to their SSM submissions.

My 177 Dinar Advice - Make Sure You Get ACTUAl Gold Bar(s) and/or Dinar(s) and/or Jewelry when investing in so-called "Gold Investment" scheme.




Comments:
(1) Rumours has it that upwards of RM500m have been invested by "investors" in the 4companies raided by the authorities. Some estimates that upwards of RM1b.

(2) Another rumour has it that The amount invested in gold had the authorities worried as banking deposits and investments in the securities market are affected.

(3) Even another rumour making the rounds is that confidence in paper currency has taken a dive generally with Quantitative Easing 1, 2 and now QE3. This is coupled with the fact that 2 states in the USA i.e.UTAH (2011) and SOUTH CAROLINA (2012)had legalised the use of Gold and Silver as an alternative currency to the USD.
(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment